RSS at 10,000 (take two)
I just posted an article about the RSS feed having topped 10,000.
Again, thank you for being one of those who subscribed via RSS.
And you're now witnessing what happens when one tries to multitask with a young one at the table doing homework, since I goofed and omitted my contact address:
Sorry about that
ARTICLES BY CATEGORY
Basics for Dads
- Back to the Beginning…What is the point of raising a child?
- Volunteering: When Did I Become That Cub Scout Guy?
- Redefining Fatherhood - A Response
- A PracticalDad Look at Concussions
- The Virus Cocktail
- Kids and Pot: Discussing the Long-Term Effects
- Driving Up the Cost of Higher Ed: Bette and the New Educational Baseline
- Driving Up the Cost of Higher Ed: Globalization and the Knowledge-Based Economy
- The Cost of Higher Ed: “How in the Hell Did This Happen?”
- The Kids Are Paying Attention
- If it’s not about me, then who is it about?
- Keeping in Touch as Kids Age
Dad and Mom
- Cancelling Christmas? Yeah, I’m Down With That…
- Is Embarrassment a Disciplinary Tool?
- Controlling Your Kids
- PracticalDad Price Index - September 2016: The Potemkin Village Shelves
- PracticalDad Price Index - August 2016
- PracticalDad Price Index - July 2016: Confirming Deflation
Family / Personal Economics
- PracticalDad Slang: Of Opies, Forcepushing and Duckpecking
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, v. 2
- PracticalDad Physics
- Playing With The Kids: How Badly Do I Want To Win?
- PracticalDad Solutions: Uniform Hooks
- “Do I Have To Go?” Taking the Kids Along
- Dystopia Comes Home
- When School Technology Programs Affect Family Policy
- When Does the Academic Push Become Too Much?